Today, we’re here with the awesome Android hack that lets you get the Left Device Slider feature on Any Android device. We’ve covered a lot of Android tips and hacks so far, and we’ll provide an awesome technique that will enable you to introduce a great slider to your Android device with the help of selecting a certain Android app. This function is made specifically for doing multitasking on Android. The application we’re going to talk about right here will add the app slide feature on the left side of your Android screen, making your tasks handy. To get going, take a look at the complete guide on how to access your favorite apps with these Sidebar Apps for Android:
4 Best Sidebar Apps for Android (2020)
1. Using Meteor Swipe
It is a really good sidebar app, and it is recommended for all the people who use Android. Your favorite apps, contacts, and shortcuts are just one swipe away with this.
Step 1: The app has to be downloaded and installed on your Android device.
Step 2: From the main interface, you have to Click on the Edit button at the bottom left corner.
Step 3: Choose and add applications that you want to add to the sidebar.
Step 4: Provide the “accessibility service” permission, and you are ready to use the sidebar.
2. Ray Sidebar Launcher
This app is somewhat like the Glovebox App. It will help you add a similar vertical list on your screen. Additional features can be added right from the panel itself. Following are the steps to do so –
- First, download and install Ray Sidebar Launcher to your Android device.
- A tutorial will be given to you on opening the app on how to operate it.
- You will see a screen, and you have to tap on “Ok.”
- Now, a settings panel will appear, which will help to adjust the size of the edge.
- When you return to the home screen by pressing the home button, from the left corner, you have to swipe, and a “+” button will appear. Tap on it.
- Now, apps can be added to the sidebar by simply tapping on them.
3. Circle Sidebar
This application will enhance your Android experience. It will make multitasking easier at all times. It can be easily customized according to your needs and accessible with just a swipe from any screen. It runs in the background.
Step 1: Firstly, launch the Circle Sidebar app on your Android after downloading and installing it.
Step 2: After installation, a screen like below will appear. Tap on “Grant.”
Step 3: In this step, you need to give the app permission to access photos, media, and files on your Android.
Step 4: You have to go to the setting panel and customize it according to your needs.
Step 5: You are ready to use the Circle Sidebar App.
- First, the Android application GloveBox – Side Launcher has to be installed and downloaded in your device.
- After installation, the app has to be launched, and then you have to slide it to begin.
- After that, the edit button has to be tapped, which will be at the bottom left corner.
- The applications that are installed on your phone will be visible to you now.
- You have to tap on the applications that you want on your left slider and tap the tick sign.
- After doing this, you will see that the chosen apps appear on your main screen.
- When you’ll swipe left towards the right corner, your chosen apps will appear on the slider.
These were the 4 best sidebar apps for Android (2020) which will allow you to multitask easily, and it can be added on any Android device.